Everything from Christmas Jumpers to Christmas tunes, treats to jokes, here's how we do Christmas in the offices here at the NEC Group!
Now, this is essential. You cannot have Christmas in the office without a Christmas playlist. It’s just as important as dedicating each night in December to Home Alone, eating turkey on Christmas Day and your boss letting you leave early on Christmas Eve (if you’re a boss and you’re reading this, take note).
So, each year our very own Garry puts together the Ultimate Christmas Playlist…check it out below and make sure you get this festive selection pumping round your desks!
If you think we’ve missed a cracker of a tune, tell us on Twitter!
Tips for the Perfect Christmas Jumper
1. Don’t be stylish – uglier the better, everybody loves a seriously ugly knitwear piece. Check out this beauty...
2. Make sure it’s appropriate – no rude or offensive seasonal swear words, your boss won’t be impressed.
3. Be unique! Think outside the box and go for the novelty choice…such as this Drizzy Drake Hotline Bling sweater, or Hotline Bling-Crosby as we like to call it.
4. Make sure it’s not too itchy, always stick a tee on underneath (just in case).
Deck the desks with boughs of holly…
Decorations are key to the festive spirit. So, if you’re reading this and there’s not one piece tinsel in sight, then you need to bust a move!
You don’t need to go overboard, but a small tree, a few baubles and maybe an advent calendar will ensure that you’ll be feeling jolly from 9 to 5!
I mean, cmon look how Christmassy this desk looks…okay, it needs a bit of work.
Cracking Christmas Crackers
Finally, what would Christmas be without a horrifically hilarious Christmas joke? It just wouldn’t be Christmas. Here’s a few of our favourites, feel free to use this across the festive period.
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney? Claustrophobia!
- Why did Santa's helper see the doctor? Because he had a low "elf" esteem!
- What kind of motorbike does Santa ride? A Holly Davidson!
- What do you call a cat in the desert? Sandy Claws!
- What do you call Father Christmas in the beach? Sandy Clause!
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective? Santa Clues!
- What did the sea Say to Santa? Nothing! It just waved!
- What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit? Krisp Kringle!
- Did Rudolph go to school? No. He was Elf-taught!
Merry Christmas you lot!