Please read our Terms & Conditions
By entering your details you will be indicating your consent for the Barclaycard Arena* and its supply partners to market our products and services to you.
The Barclaycard Arena* will hold and use the information you provide to us about yourself to market and promote the products or services of The NEC Group and its supply partners which might be of interest to you by mail, telephone, electronic mail including by SMS and fax.
Why sign up?
Some shows and concerts have a venue pre-sale which means we are able to offer priority booking of tickets to customers on our database, before they go on sale to the general public.
Sign up here to receive updates and take advantage of our venue pre-sales!
Please note pre-sales are subject to availability and not guaranteed for all shows.
The 2015 Betway Premier League Darts is heading to the Barclaycard Arena at the end of the month, featuring ten superstars of the sport.
This season of Premier League Darts will see reigning champion Raymond van Barneveld, current World Champion Michael van Gerwen and 16-time World Champion Phil Taylor headlining ten players competing for £700,000 in prize money.
The visit to Birmingham for Week 13 sees the last night of the league with five fixtures:
Dave Chisnall v Adrian Lewis
Raymond van Barneveld v Gary Anderson
James Wade v Stephen Bunting
Michael van Gerwen v Phil Taylor
Adrian Lewis v Raymond van Barneveld
PDC Terms & Conditions of ticket sales
* The PDC reserves the right to refuse admission.
* Tickets may be subject to a booking fee and/or service charge.
* No football colours will be allowed into the venue.
* Spectators are requested to behave in an orderly manner.
* Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
* Shouting out, whistling, booing or otherwise heckling whilst players are throwing may lead to ejection without warning.
* The writing of any message deemed offensive or inflammatory on 180 cards or similar may lead to perpetrators being asked to leave the premises.
* Session times are subject to change and every effort to give as much notice as possible should this be unavoidable. Please check with the Box Office or visit www.pdc.tv for any changes.
* Doors will open at least an hour before the scheduled start time and ticket holders are requested to take their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
* The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
* No tickets are to be re-sold at a greater price than the face value on the ticket without permission. Any persons attempting to do so will have those tickets made void.
* The use of flash photography or video/image recording is not permitted.
* Mobile phones should be switched off or placed in silent mode by all spectators.
* Whilst there is no lower age limit, children under 16 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
* Spectators may be subject to random bag or person searches for safety and security reasons.
* By attending an event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
*No domestic football colours are permitted.
B(eat) & Arena Doors6:00PMBetway Premier League Darts7:00PMFinish10:30PM
Hospitality packages may be available for this event - check Amplify for more details.
There’s loads going on before the show so why not get the party started that little bit earlier, grab a drink and a bite to eat, and enjoy some pre-show entertainment right here at the Barclaycard Arena.
To find out more about what we have to offer take a look at our Pre show section .
Countdown to showtime
Official timing partner of Barclaycard Arena.